I'm using this photo of my work space today to remind me that I need to work on my painting. This is still the piece I'm tyring to finish of Maarten. This weekend we are having family come to visit, so I won't be able to work then. I have only today. So I'm not going to spend all afternoon on the computer, but make myself go upstairs and paint! I will be back here in a few days. Have a nice weekend to you all!
Warrior Women and Dragons
-
When I was around thirteen, I drew warrior women and dragons. Not
princesses waiting to be rescued. Warrior women.
Most of the dragons belonged with the...
5 days ago

My goodness, you're neat!! You put me to shame. ;) Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteWell then being messy must work for you Lisa, because your artwork is amazing and absolutely gorgeous!! The few pieces I own are the pride of my collection!
ReplyDelete