I just had to share this funny video from yesterday. Late in the day and with the way the sun hits the house, whenever I open the door to go out on the back deck it leaves a bright reflection on the wall in the sun room. It never fails that General is there to chase it. So indulge me as I open and close the door about a thousand times. It's my cat, so of course I think it's cute and funny...
Apparently, Frustration is Hungry
-
*Apparently, Frustration Is Hungry*
Yesterday was one of those days. Not a terrible day. Nobody needed an
ambulance. The house didn’t burn down. There w...
1 week ago

I love it - I miss my babies so much! They loved to run after a laser pointer - George & Gracie would run right up the wall when they were kittens. I love how cats will play with the simplest thing - or nothing at all!
ReplyDelete