Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Day Closer

Yes, one day closer to getting back on the blog permanently! Our new computer is still at Best Buy today, but they promised they would be finished transferring all our data from the old computer in a few hours. The new office is set up, we have new desks, 2 new monitors, even a new printer. And upstairs in my studio, I inherited the old desk where I can keep my laptop and have a place of my own.


I'll still use the new computer for blogging, because we'll keep all our photos on it. I can't wait to be back on, I have missed posting and reading and discovering new blogs to follow.


Look for me this week, back on here boring you with vacation photos, tales of the kitties, and the goings on at our house.


Thanks for hanging in!

No comments:

Post a Comment