Thursday, March 19, 2009

Photos of the New Place



Here are photos of the old "studio" at the South Carolina house (below), more commonly known as

the laundry room. I had one small counter to work on. But as you can see from the other photo (above), the new and improved space in the Georgia house is still a work in progress. I'm to the point where I need my husband to help with shelving units and moving furniture, etc. When I can tackle him for a few hours I will get the room finished. For those who have asked where I got the name for my art, Hairy and Spider are our two female cats, and of course they are both solid black. The name of my crafting business back in Florida was called On My Front Porch, and wow did that ever sound so eighties! And for my eBay customers who have emailed me, no, I am not making pottery right now. I was using someone else's kiln in South Carolina, and since we've moved I've unfortunately not found a place to take my tiles to have them fired. James has threatened to buy me a kiln, which is all well and good, but I don't know how to USE one! So, hopefully I will find a way to continue with my pottery soon. I miss working with clay!!

1 comment: