Monday, April 27, 2009

List of Goals #1


I did say I didn't want this to be just a weight loss blog, although it is certainly a prevalent factor in my life- and lifestyle. I read a lot of weight loss blogs, and one thing I love is when the person lists their goals. I haven't done it yet, so here it goes. These are my weight-loss-only goals:






1. To start eating whole foods, give up processed, packaged frozen diet dinners, shakes, and 100-calorie snack packs.

2. To not skip a Weight Watchers meeting, even if I know I've gained that week- I have to be accountable all the time or it won't work.

3. To exercise every day.

4. To start to cook more healthy meals so that my husband will also lose weight and be able to watch his blood sugar.

These are the current goals I am working on right now. Some days I give myself an A+ (Sandy's work is excellent, way to go!), other days I give myself a C- (Sandy needs improvement, follow through with assignments). I have a lot of other issues I need to work on that aren't weight related, but I'm sure somehow losing weight and feeling better physically will ultimately lead to me being more organized at home, finding the energy to complete tasks, focusing on my art, and being a better mate to my husband. (photo of the view from my treadmill)

No comments:

Post a Comment