Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vertigo In Vegas






Here are a few photos of our hotel in Vegas. The Rio is an older hotel, but it was still fairly nice and as you can see, we had a large room. I've included a few photos of the room, as well as the hotel itself, and the view from out our window. We were up on the 36th floor, and of course instead of just a window, we had one entire wall of glass. I don't have a fear of heights, but I do get vertigo when I look down from way up high. We had a lot of opportunities for my vertigo to kick in at the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon, and in Vegas I had issues with it not only at the top of the Stratosphere, but in the hotel room as well. The first few times I walked over to look out the window, I couldn't help looking down and then that slight dizzy feeling came over me. You would think I would just simply stay away from the window, but I couldn't pass up the chance to stare out over Las Vegas as often as possible. I just stared straight ahead! (our room is near the corner of the building, right where the red windows start)

No comments:

Post a Comment