No, that is not bad grammar, just me trying to be witty. I thought that since I had reached another milestone (I got my third FIVE POUND star this week at Weight Watchers), I wanted to make another list of weight-related goals for myself.
1. I would like to be under the 200 pound mark before we head to Florida next month. That's only a loss of 13 pounds in 4 1/2 weeks. I think that's achievable, if I work hard at it.
2. James and I have been talking about going here. Last year he wanted to go, but I was not in good enough shape. I would like to go there this fall, or early spring 2010.
3. I would also like to accomplish this. It's only 13 miles from our house, and it would help me overcome my previous failure that I mentioned in this post.
4. I want to try one new recipe a week from my Clean Eating magazines. I've got every issue since volume #1, and I've yet to cook anything out of them. If I'm going to spend the money on the subscription, I need to make use of it.
5. As I lose down to another, smaller size I will immediately get rid of all clothing items in the bigger size and donate them to charity. I will not keep them in my closet "in case" I gain weight again.
Those are the goals on my mind for this week. Hopefully as my efforts progress, I will have a few more to add to my lists.
(photo of my eye- sans makeup- as I was playing with the close up button on my camera last night)
My husband James and I moved to Newnan, Georgia in 2008 from South Carolina- due to his career. We both work for the same company- James 15 years and 10 years for me. We love our life, our new home, our six kitties, our family. We love to travel, and put our paid vacation days from work to good use! Most of all, we love to spend time together no matter what we're doing. I have an ordinary life but share it with an extraordinary man. I am so lucky! Life has been great to both of us. I know I started this blog off insinuating that I would be showing my artwork, but I left my muses back in South Carolina when we moved. They haven't managed to find me again so far. Maybe one day.