Sunday, May 17, 2009

James In The Rain





Here is my dear sweet superman of a husband, working in the rain today. The man works such long hours during the week at his "real" job, he has to carry on with the weekend projects on the home front come rain or shine. So here he is today. In between cleaning up his garage, he is mowing the yard in the rain, and putting up the new bird feeder his sisters gave us. You can't see it in the photos, but it is raining fairly hard. As I type this, he is back out there finishing up the mowing of the back yard. Soon we will be leaving to drop off the recycling, grocery shop, and then head to Wal-Mart to get three bookcases for his office. Another project of furniture he will have to put together. As for me, I am being a total slacker today, but at least I am dry.

4 comments:

  1. Man this guy is too much. Time to come to Fla and play cards. Yes I have a picture in my profile but I don't see how to get here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog. I guess it must be because of my black cat!! I hopped around your site and looked at your cats *my daughter loves them!!* I also checked out your work. Love the tiles you have done. I particularly like the black cats included!! I'll be checking back on you.
    ***Little Black Scrap Cat***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, I noticed that you are following my blog. I am enjoying reading yours. Have you met blogger (Reggie) who lives in Newman????

    I have struggled with my weight my entire adult life---so I can emphasize with you... Congrats on the weight loss.

    Come back to my blog ---and I'll come back to yours.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The onlookers in the window are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete