Saturday, May 16, 2009

Studio Update

Update on the studio, yahoo! My industrious husband and his good friend Dave have been at it since early this morning, and are currently assembling the fourth and last cabinet. All that's left to do is put in the shelves and attach the doors. Then the hard part- me organizing and getting all the supplies into the cabinets.

I don't know that I will be able to get the hubby to work overtime and help with that today. I think union rules state that he was only contracted to put together the cabinets.


(getting the job done is all in hiring the right contractor)

1 comment:

  1. wow, those cabinets are awesome! Imagine all that room! I think you'll be surprised how much you can fit when everything has it's place! I'm so jealous that I'm green! Kidding..I'm so glad for you. How wonderful to start a studio from scratch!
    And I agree: KUDOS TO MS. RACHEL ALEXANDRIA! I knew you could do it!

    ReplyDelete