Wow, I got tagged by my dear friend Lisa Nelson, whose own blog inspired me to start my own. So I have to list six things that make me happy, and tag six other bloggers- which will be hard because I am new to this and don't have many "friends" in blog world to tag. But I will pick six whose blogs I read very regularly.
Here are my six happies, and I bet this is no surprise to any of you who read my blog:
1. James 2. Hairy 3. Spider 4. Romeo 5. Maarten 6. General
Good thing I only have one husband and five cats!! (photo of my boys- the furry ones)
Here is the next part, these are the folks I am tagging because I love their blogs and they are inspirational to me in different ways during my adventures in life.
1. Jared at 12 Million Steps, because this was the first weight loss blog I started reading and his challenge was just so awesome, I couldn't help but be addicted.
2. Donni at Living the Spiral, because her spirit and heart are grand, she teaches me with every one of her posts.
3. Annette at Annette's Awakening, because she is funny, full of joy, inspiring, and her photos are fantastic and I always look forward to them.
4. Shelley at Forty-Something, because hey, I'm forty something too. Seriously, her blog is SO funny and she is just a genuine, adorable person and I love her blog.
5. Suzanne at Italian Girl in Georgia, because I am too, and her blog is full of great photos and wonderful colors, and it brightens my mood even on a dark rainy morning like today.
6. Tisha at A Blob Blog, because she and I are so alike we could be long lost sisters, and I would love to have a best friend like that in the real world.
There you have it, please check out these great blogs, they each are very unique but I love them all equally!
My husband James and I moved to Newnan, Georgia in 2008 from South Carolina- due to his career. We both work for the same company- James 15 years and 10 years for me. We love our life, our new home, our six kitties, our family. We love to travel, and put our paid vacation days from work to good use! Most of all, we love to spend time together no matter what we're doing. I have an ordinary life but share it with an extraordinary man. I am so lucky! Life has been great to both of us. I know I started this blog off insinuating that I would be showing my artwork, but I left my muses back in South Carolina when we moved. They haven't managed to find me again so far. Maybe one day.